- 12:00 till 23:00 Saturday
- 12:00 till 23:00 Sunday
After parties? Keep an eye on our Facebook.
Where can I buy tickets?
You can buy tickets at our website in the ticket section.
Can I sell my ticket?
It’s not allowed to buy and/or sell DGTL festival tickets from/to third parties, but to a friend you can.
Can I share my weekend ticket with a friend?
No, a weekend ticket is only valid for one person/visitor.
Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available. Please note: these lockers are small in size, a backpack or suitcase will most likely not fit. And you need to pay in cash.
Are there ATM’s on DGTL festival?
No, we don’t have ATMs on the festival, it is however possible to pay with a pin or credit card at the cashier for drink and dinner tokens.
Can I buy cigarettes?
Yes, there will be a tobacco stand.
Information for disabled guests
Is the festival wheelchair accessible?
Yes the whole festival will be wheelchair accessible
Is there any special food? (gluten-free etc)
Yes we care about all of you, so we thought about all of you. Gluten-free food will be available at the food court. All foods served during DGTL festival will be biological produced.
- Amsterdam Central Station → Festival site
- Festival site → Amsterdam Central Station
- Camping → Festival Site
- Festival Site → Camping
- Camping → Amsterdam Central Station
Camping & Parking
Where is the camping?
The camping will be located at Camping Vliegenbos in Amsterdam
How do I get from the camping to the festival site?
There will be a shuttle service from and to the festival running the whole weekend.
Is it possible to park my car close to the Festival?
Yes, there will be limited space to park your car, so we strongly recommend to come with public transportation.
Is it possible to park my car close to the camping site?
Yes, Camping Vliegenbos has his own parking.
- The event is 18+ only. The festival organization can always ask to see identification.
- Visitors need to have a valid tickets to enter the festival.
- The festival has a Zero Tolerance policy when it comes to (hard)drugs: The possession or trafficking of hard drugs is not permitted at the festival. Any evidence of overt use and/or property confiscation will follow and the person will be transferred to the police. The use of cannabis for own use is tolerated (max 5 gram) pre-rolled joints are not allowed.
- In context of safety the organization will have the right to frisk every visitor and bags. Its not allowed to bring glas, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, guns, weapons, foods, drinks, animals and any other illegal substances.
- Entering the festival is at own risk. The festival organization accepts no liability for any damage which may arise directly or indirectly arising out of acts or omissions of the festival organization, persons in its service, or other persons who have been employed by or on behalf of it or third parties, during the stay at the festival, unless the damage is caused by intent of gross negligence.
- Visitors are advised to use ear protection. Earplugs are available at the festival entrance.
- Visitors of the festival have to be properly dressed. A football jersey and/or discriminating clothes is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the tents
- It’s not allowed to urinate anywhere else than in the toilets.
- Threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other irritating and / or offensive behavior is not tolerated by the festival.
- Without written permission of the festival it’s not allowed to share or distribute any promotional material.
- Without written permission of the festival it’s not allowed to record anything with professional audio and/or video hardware.
- When entering or leaving the festival site, visitors should behave and not make any hinder for the neighborhood.
- The festival doesn’t exchange coins back for money.
- Visitors are obliged to follow instructions and regulations of (security) employees at all times.
- Visitors who don’t abide by the general rules and Terms and Conditions of the festival will be denied admission to the festival site without the right to reimburse of the cost of the ticket and any charged service and / or other charges.
There will be trash bins all over the festival as well in the surroundings of the festival. Please don’t take any bottles, cans or foods with you to festival, its not allowed and causes more garbage. DGTL likes to keep the neighborhood clean, please take notice.
I am a journalist and would like to cover DGTL festival 2014?
This is possible. We would be happy to invite a selected few on the site. Please send an email to email@example.com in to make a coverage request.
Where can I volunteer to help DGTL?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, thanks!